How to Create Undeletable Folder in Windows 7/ Windows 10
How To Create Undeletable And Unrenamable Folders ?
- Go to Start and then Click on Run
- Type cmd & hit enter (To open Command Prompt ).
- Remember you cannot create Undeletable & unrenamable folder in your root directory (i.e. where the windows is installed) That means you can't make this kind of folder in C: drive if you installed windows on C:
- Type D: or E: and hit enter
- Type md con\ and hit enter (md - make directory)
- You may use other words such as aux, lpt1, lpt2, lpt3 up to lpt9 instead of con in above step.
- Open that directory, you will see the folder created of name con.
- Try to delete that folder or rename that folder windows will show the error message.
How to delete that folder ?
It is not possible to delete that folder manually but you can delete this folder by another way mentioned below.
- Open Command Prompt
- Type D: ( if u created this type of folder in D: drive) & hit enter
- Type rd con\ (rd - remove directory)
- Open that directory and the folder will not appear because it is removed.