Best Ideas Crunch Exercise Methods and Benefits | Best Ideas Crunch Exercise | askjoker
You have often heard a friend or acquaintance say that you have to start a firm gym from tomorrow. It's another thing that never comes tomorrow and then slowly obesity and other physical problems surround him. Now it is important to be aware that such a situation does not arise. For this, good sleep, proper diet and many types of exercise have to be included in your routine. Now you may think that you have to go to the gym to exercise, but it is not. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. In this article on Styluscross, we will talk only about the benefits of practicing a crisis. Also, we will show you how to do this exercise properly. Before proceeding with the article, let us tell you that before starting any type of exercise, it is important to consult a trainer.
- What is Crunch Exercise?
Crunch exercise is more popular in athletes and athletes and in sports. Not only is it easy to do this exercise lying on your back, but it is also quick to take advantage of. With this exercise, weight can be reduced by tightening the abdominal muscles. This can be a good exercise for those who are losing belly fat. This exercise can be done in many ways. We will explain this later in the article.
- Types of Crunch Exercises
Although there are many types of crunch exercises, here are some important and useful types.
- The basic crisis
- Reverse crunch
- Lack of vertical legs
- Long-sleeved crunches
- Lack of bicycles
- Double crisis
- Having learned the type of crunch exercise, we now discuss its benefits.
Benefits of Crunch Exercise
There is no doubt that any type of exercise is beneficial, but here we will only explain the benefits of crunch exercise. Let's talk about these benefits in detail.
- The Benefits of Exercising for Stronger Muscles
Crunch exercise can be beneficial in strengthening the muscles. A research paper in this regard is available on the website of the NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information). This research paper says that if you do crunch exercise or cross crunch exercises even one or two days in a week, it can help in strengthening the abdominal muscles. We obtained similar results from tests performed on 59 men and 59 women.
- To reduce back fat
At the beginning of the article, it is mentioned that crunch exercise is called abdominal exercise. At the same time, research published on the NCBI website states that exercising does not reduce belly fat, but it can certainly help reduce it. Therefore, if a balanced diet is taken along with the usual deficiency exercises, the body can relax and regain its shape.
- Make the body flexible
Crunch exercise can also help keep the body flexible. Numerous research institutes have conducted research on this topic in young, adults and old people, which is published on the NCBI website. According to research, everyone's physical flexibility can vary depending on gender, physical ability, age and training. Research on people of different ages has shown that people who exercise regularly have increased body flexibility. According to research, crunch exercise training can increase flexibility.
- The benefits of doing crunch exercises for weight loss
Crunch exercise is not only helpful in losing weight but if it is included in your routine it can also be helpful in controlling body fat. Research has shown that crisis exercise strengthens muscles, which can help reduce fat.
- Steps to do crunch exercises
You have already learned the benefits of exercising in crisis. Here we show you how to do the above types of crunch exercises:
- First lie on your back and spread your legs on the floor.
- Next, bend the knees and place your elbows on the chest with your hands.
- Now exhale, lift your head and chest.
- Then take a breath and return to the previous position. You can do this multiple times in a row.
- Lie on the mat on your back and keep both your arms straight with your body.
- Then, bend both your knees at a 90 degree angle.
- Then exhale and raise your knees and hips. Try to touch the chest to the knees.
- Then take a breath and come down, but do not put your feet on the ground. That way, you can keep your hips and knees up and down for a while.
- Vertical leg crisis
- Lying back on the mat first.
- Put your hands behind your neck.
- Now lift both your legs straight up. In this case, the body shape will be similar to the English L shape. Remember that the waist rests on the floor.
- Then, as you exhale, try to raise your body as high as possible.
- In this situation, try to restrain yourself for a minute or two.
- Now take a breath and come down and repeat this process again.
- Long arm crunch
- Lie on your back on the ground and move both hands directly behind your head. The arm should be attached to the ear and both hands should be held and the fist should be tied.
- Now bend your knees 40 degrees and try to raise your chest and both hands as you exhale.
- Hold this position for 1 to 2 seconds.
- After that, take a breath and return to your condition.
- Bicycle crunch
- Laying on your back on the mat, place the fingers of both hands behind each other, and lift both legs slightly.
- Next, bend the right leg with the knee and try to touch the right knee with the left elbow while turning the head up and left. Make sure your hands are connected and your left leg is straight.
- Then, straighten the right leg and bring the head down as well. Next, bend the left leg with the knee and try to touch the left knee with the right elbow.
- You can do this multiple times in a row.
- Double Crunch
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Now bring both hands behind your head and bring both knees slightly to your chest.
- Also, raise your head as you exhale.
- You can do 12 times in 3 sets.
There are also some precautions to take when exercising in a crisis. In this part of the article, we will talk about these precautions.